You're trying to design a simple chart but the SQL query takes a second or two to return results. This means your
Dynamic Data block is keeping the page from loading quickly. Worse, you wanted to add one or two more of these charts
to your dashboard. If only you could just use an API endpoint to load the data with jQuery after the page loads.
You know exactly how to build the SQL query to find the results you want. You probably already have the query built.
Now they tell you it needs to be in a DataView so they can run reports, mail merges, bulk updates, etc. on that data.
Well shoot, how are you going to translate this complex query into a DataView?
Feel like you need some more DataView filters? Take a gander at what we have to offer. Poke around and see if any of
the filters provide the data you need. If not, you can always request a new filter - or use the SQL Filter to design
Got some data you want to export from Rock as CSV or JSON files? Make use of the Export Data page and send that data
in nearly any format you want. Got a CSV or JSON file that you need to pull into Rock, but it's not formatted for
Slignshot or Excavator? Give the Import Data page a whirl!
Take a look at the documentation for a few examples of some SQL Endpoints and SQL Filters to get you started and to
see everything else that you can do with this plugin.
- Fixed bug in SQL Endpoints when plugin installed on newer versions of Rock.
- Fixed an issue where the SqlFilter would run out of space in the temporary table.
- Added Available Capacity group Report field to show available capacity remaining in a group.
- Fixed a few v8.x issues, including the Family Attendance for Group Type DataView filter.
- Fixed bug that would prevent imported data from being saved - oops.
- New page that lets you export entities to either CSV or JSON, fields can be formatted with Lava before export.
- New page that lets you import either CSV or JSON files into Rock entities, data can be modified with Lava before saving.
- SQL API Endpoints
- Data View Filters:
- SQL Query
- Giving Frequency
- Family Attendance in Group Types
- Recent Logins